Edinburg Family Loses Home To Fire


Edinburg (KFXV) — A family loses their home, this time due to a short circuit.

It happened on Trenton Rd and Alberta Rd. Apparently a working mother was not home when the fire started. Her daughter who was asleep with her two children when the fire start spread from the kitchen area. The Edinburg Fire Department arrive on the scene but unfortunately the fire consumed the entire home and left the family with nothing. Nora Reyes is currently asking help for the community, if you are interested in making a donation contact the Edinburg Fire Department.

More Stories for You