Investigation underway of Viral Video of Teen’s Fall near Las Milpas

This article was originally published 2 months ago, which may make its actuality or accuracy possibly no longer valid. rgvfox.com is not responsible for any misunderstanding or errors which may occur in the information presented.

Fox KFXV would like to address a video that has surfaced among many social media accounts in the valley, of a teen who fell from an cell tower in South Pharr yesterday evening. Fox will not air the video and has only received minimal information from the police department. Who is still investigating the incident. According to officials, the incident did take place near, Las Milpas and Jackson Road.

According to a statement released by American Tower, the company who owns the cell tower, they offer their condolences to the family and ensure that the company regularly conducts inspections at each of its sites and the Pharr Texas tower site’s fencing was intact, and the gates were locked and other security measures are in place. The appropriate authorities continue to investigate this incident, and consistent with our company policy, we are unable to comment further while the investigation remains ongoing.

Investigation underway of Viral Video of Teen’s Fall near Las Milpas

About The Author

The Valley's Fox News

KFXV-LD channel 67 is a Fox-affiliated station in McAllen, Texas, owned by Entravision Communications. KFXV can be seen on Time Warner Cable channel 6 and digital high definition channel 870. It can also be seen on Dish Network and DirecTV channel 2.

20 Comments

1. Saw the video on a Mexican station. Sad.

2. what was the boy doing up there? Horrible what happened.

• So no one is allowed to report the news anymore? They aren’t showing the video as it states in their article. It just shows how ignorant and how you just jump to conclusions.

• There is a button on the top right to hide this post if you wish not to see it.

• Why? Let it show the world stupid people win stupid prizes.

3. Rudy Moya i don’t see why this is funny to you

4. I saw it also on a Mexican station it was so sad to see it may he rip condolences to family

5. Personlly I feel bad for his family but he should of thought of his actions before trying to kill himself and then accidentally falling when he thought twice about not doing it either way RIP

*my opinion personally

6. See kids this is why you don’t do stupid things.

7. An “electricity tower”? Who the hell wrote that?

8. To news station, radio station and ignorant people reporting false stories. My brother was loved by many…. After the last few days… I know my brother gave others positive encouragement and inspiration to many. My brother made a huge impact in this community and not by his loss but by HIS GOOD DEED. He was not a bad kid, nor was he on drugs. There is so much more to my brother tragic loss. He knew he was loved by us. We had helped him till the very end. But out of respect for my brother and the love he had.. I promised him I was done and would not speak of his reasons for his behavior. Forgiveness is a gift you give to people as GOD has forgiven us. What is done is done. We have accepted that he is up in Heaven. And we will be there for baby JJ as we were there for him. Words can never be enough to express our gratitude to everyone that showed their support and assisted with making his farewell memorable. If it’s one thing I ask is for people to reflect on… Words can make or break a person. Be kind to one another and remember to bring joy and life to each other…… #40 #loveyoubabybrother #lovedbymany #loveoneanotherwithapureheart