- Stock up on food, water, household supplies, and ice.
- Make sure you have enough prescription drugs on hand.
- Fill up cars and cans with gas.
- Fill any propane tanks.
- Charge up cell phones and other electronic devices.
- Charge up cordless drill and any other cordless tools.
- Put new batteries in portable radio and weather radio.
- Bring in or secure garbage cans, lawn furniture, grills, bikes, toys, etc.
- Cover windows with 5/8” plywood or approved hurricane covers.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Secure boats or trailers.
- Trim tree limbs away from the house.
- Close drain in bathtub, line tub with plastic sheeting, and fill tub with water.
- Use manual switch to empty grinder pump holding tank.
- Gather important papers (insurance, financial, medical, home inventory).
- Have maps or road atlas on hand.
- Find out evacuation routes.
- Reserve hotel room away from the storm near an evacuation route.
- Evacuate your home if necessary.
November 16 @ 6:00 pm - November 18 @ 12:00 am
November 16 @ 7:00 pm - November 17 @ 11:00 pm
November 17 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
November 23 @ 3:00 am - 7:00 am
November 23 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm